Available for next day delivery*
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply "snapping" into place in under 30 seconds. It's perfect for toilet and office doors!
The Purehold PULL will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm.
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4%2 cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK).
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption - The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days' basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Available in blue or black. Other colours are available for volume orders.
Can be recycled.
How it Works
It's as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it's DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
Note: as a hygiene item, the antibacterial door handles and covers are non-returnable.
*Subject to stock
Antibacterial Door Handle Covers